2009 Drama/Romance/Action Rated PG-13 130 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 20, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 20, 2010|
|On DVD||March 20, 2010|
In the second chapter of Stephenie Meyer's best-selling Twilight series, the romance between mortal Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) grows more intense as ancient secrets threaten to destroy them. When Edward leaves in order to keep Bella safe, she tests fate in increasingly reckless ways in order to glimpse her love once more. But when she's saved from the brink by her friend, Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), Bella will uncover mysteries of the supernatural world that will put her in more peril than ever before.
Rated PG-13 for some violence and action.
Box office gross: $296.6 million. View box office history.
Released by Summit Entertainment. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Twilight' gets a 4K UHD makeover
- Twelve-hour 'Twilight' marathon through the eyes of a reluctant Twi-hard
- The reports on the demise of Blu-ray & DVD are greatly exaggerated
- Film Funnies #1: If 'Say Anything' took place in 2010 -- and much more
- Trailer for 'Eclipse' shows violent side of Twilight franchise
- 'New Moon' director points out Easter eggs