2010 Comedy/Action Rated PG-13 107 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 6, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||December 14, 2010|
|On DVD||December 14, 2010|
Misfit NYPD detectives Gamble and Hoitz (Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg) are sentenced to life behind the desk. They hate each other and the monotony of their meaningless jobs, as they're forced to live in the shadow of the two biggest and most bad ass cops on the force (Samuel L. Jackson & Dwayne Johnson). But when those guys go down for the count, opportunity knocks for Gamble and Hoitz. Stumbling onto what could be one of the biggest crimes in years, can The Other Guys step up their game to solve the case without killing each other and destroying NYC in the process?
Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual content, language, violence and some drug material.
Box office gross: $119.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: 'Deadpool' gets even filthier in new red-band trailer
- Monday Mixer: E3 'Star Wars' videos and a young Padawan is arrested
- Top movies, people and news on our site in 2010
- 'Black Swan' leads the Critics' Choice Movie Award nominations
- Cooper & Reynolds buddying up for cop movie
- Best movies of 2010 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list