2013 Action Rated R 98 Minutes
|In Theaters||February 14, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||June 4, 2013|
Since the first Die Hard in 1988, John McClane has found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing, making him enemy #1 for terrorists the world over. Now, McClane faces his greatest challenge ever, this time on an international stage, when his estranged son Jack is caught up in the daring prison escape of a rogue Russian leader, and father and son McClane must work together to keep each other alive and keep the world safe for democracy.
Rated R for violence and language.
Box office gross: $67.3 million. View box office history.
Released by 20th Century Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- What's in a name? Worst sequel titles ever
- Monday Morning Mixer: Yippee Ki-yay indeed
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Identity Thief' robs box office blind
- 'Die Hard' trailer proves that explosions run in the family
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Argo,' you go, we all go for 'Argo'
- 'A Good Day to Die Hard' trailer explodes off the screen