2015 Science Fiction/Mystery/Adventure/Family Rated PG 124 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 22, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 13, 2015|
|On DVD||October 13, 2015|
From Disney comes two-time Oscar® winner Brad Bird’s “Tomorrowland,” a riveting mystery adventure starring Academy Award® winner George Clooney. Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (Clooney), jaded by disillusionment, and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as “Tomorrowland.” What they must do there changes the world—and them—forever.
Rated PG for sequences of sci-fi action violence and peril, thematic elements, and language.
Box office gross: $93.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: It's game, set, match for 'Game of Thrones' Jon Snow
- Remaking 'Sister Act'? Hollywood needs to kick the habit
- Monday Mixer: Ghostbusters video captures remake issue perfectly
- Monday Mixer: Al Pacino and Cobie Smulders highlight new indie trailers
- Tomorrowland clips hint at the film's grand scale
- Will Tomorrowland overcome terrible posters? Plus new trailer