2015 Comedy/Romance Rated R 122 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 17, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 10, 2015|
|On DVD||November 10, 2015|
Since she was a little girl, it’s been drilled into Amy’s (Schumer) head by her rascal of a dad (Colin Quinn) that monogamy isn’t realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo—enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment—but in actuality, she’s kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she’s writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners (Bill Hader), Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups, including this guy who really seems to like her, might be on to something.
Rated R for strong sexual content, nudity, language and some drug use.
Box office gross: $110.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Best movies of 2016 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- 'The Revenant' & 'The Martian' poised for Oscar showdown after Globes wins
- 'Carol' leads an even race with five Golden Globe nominations
- Monday Mixer: Stoner turned assassin in 'American Ultra' trailer
- Behind the Scenes: Picking our Sleepers
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: John's list