2017 Action/Adventure Rated R 122 Minutes
|In Theaters||February 10, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||June 13, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||June 13, 2017|
In this next chapter following the 2014 hit, legendary hitman John Wick [Keanu Reeves] is forced back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins' guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world's deadliest killers.
Rated R for strong violence throughout, some language and brief nudity..
Box office gross: $91.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Summit Entertainment. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Your good taste will 'Vanquish' Morgan Freeman's latest effort
- Review: 'John Wick 3' is a bloody wonderful film
- Review: 'John Wick: Chapter 2' is a bloody good time
- Monday Mixer: Three films zoom to the top of the box office
- Review: 'John Wick' reaches new heights in 4K UHD
- Monday Mixer: New York Comic Con delivers the goods