1959 Suspense Not Rated 137 Minutes
|In Theaters||September 17, 1959|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 3, 2009|
|On DVD||August 29, 2000|
Cary Grant is the screen’s supreme man-on-the-run in his fourth and final teaming with director Alfred Hitchcock. He plays a Manhattan adman plunged into a realm of spy (James Mason) and counterspy (Eva Marie Saint) and variously abducted, framed for murder, chased and in a signature set-piece, crop-dusted. He also hangs for dear life from the facial features of Mount Rushmore’s Presidents.
Box office gross: $13.0 million.
Released by MGM. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Universal reaches peak 'Hitchcock' with 'Ultimate Collection'
- Original movies: they don't make them like they used to
- Find Hitchcock! Where to spot all 37 of the director's signature cameos
- Greatest movies of all-time that were never even nominated for Best Picture
- Review: This Hitchcock set is the cornerstone to any DVD library