2002 Comedy/Adventure Not Rated
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 26, 2010|
|On DVD||December 17, 2002|
Experience the future all over again with the Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy! Join Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox), Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) and a time traveling DeLorean for the adventure of a lifetime as they travel to the past, present and future, setting off a time-shattering chain reaction that disrupts the space-time continuum! From filmmakers Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale, this unforgettable collection features hours of bonus features and is an unrivaled trilogy that stands the test of time.
This is a multiple-item set containing these film/programs:
Set is not rated. Films may be rated individually.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Time traveler caught in 1928 video from Charlie Chaplin DVD?
- 'Back to the Future' finally coming to Blu-ray in Oct. (Still no Eric Stoltz footage?)
- Hey Hollywood, stop turning my youth into garbage
- Rotten Tomatoes' 50 Most Memorable Cars in Movies
- Pictures of the new Batmobile unveiled
- Top DVDs Of 2002