2006 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 104 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 26, 2006|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 6, 2006|
|On DVD||October 3, 2006|
Experience the awesome power of The X-Men's epic, final battle. Join well-known mutant heroes and villains, and meet a cadre of all-new warriors -- including Angel, Beast, Juggernaut and Colossus -- in this thrilling, explosive adventure!
After a controversial "cure" is discovered, mutants can choose to retain their superhuman abilities or give up their unique gifts and become "normal." When peaceful mutant leader Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) clashes with his militant counterpart, Magneto (Ian McKellen), the battle lines are drawn for the war to end all wars.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, some sexual content and language.
Box office gross: $234.2 million. View box office history.
Released by 20th Century Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- First 'Fantastic Four' teaser trailer goes dark
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Hansel & Gretel' left more than breadcrumbs
- GBU: Daydreamin' about the Beastie Boys being full of Melancholia
- 'X-Men: First Class' trailer gets historical
- One more thing: Our 10 favorite movie stingers
- Nolan goes with conception for 'Inception'