2005 Drama/Romance Rated R 134 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 9, 2005|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 10, 2009|
|On DVD||April 4, 2006|
An epic love story, set against the sweeping landscapes of Wyoming and Texas, that tells the story of two young men, a ranch-hand and a rodeo cowboy, who meet in the summer of 1963 while driving sheep on a mountain range.
They unexpectedly forge a lifelong connection, one whose complications, joys and tragedies provide a testament to the endurance and power of love.
Rated R for sexuality, nudity, language and some violence.
Box office gross: $83.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal and Focus. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- How many of Maltin's '151 Best Movies You've Never Seen' have you watched?
- EW names best 100 movies in last 25 years, we name the top 10 snubs
- [UPDATED] Heath Ledger found dead in New York
- The best movies of 2007 that you don't know about yet
- It's official: Heath Ledger to play The Joker in next Batman film