2017 Action/Adventure Rated PG-13 120 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 17, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||March 13, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||March 13, 2018|
|On DVD||March 13, 2018|
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi violence and action.
Box office gross: $227.7 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'The Cotton Club' gets all dolled up for its Encore
- Review: 'The Flash: Season 5' is a family affair
- Review: 'Conan' and 'Hercules' look great on 4K UHD
- Monday Mixer: 'The Boss Baby' earns its cookie
- Monday Mixer: All of the Super Bowl movie ads here
- Monday Mixer: 'Hidden Figures' blasts off in first place