1995 Science Fiction Rated R 130 Minutes
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||July 28, 2009|
|On DVD||March 31, 1998|
In 1996, a deadly virus is unleashed by a group calling themselves the Army of the Twelve Monkeys, destroying much of the world's population and forcing survivors underground. In 2035, prisoner James Cole (Bruce Willis, Die Hard) is chosen to go back in time and help scientists in their search for a cure.
Rated R for violence and language.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Flashback' delivers a warped-reality winner
- Review: 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' is brilliantly mad
- Monday Mixer: 'Zootopia' sets a Disney record
- Monday Mixer: 'Clerks III' is taking shape
- Trailer Roundup: 'Mars Needs Moms,' 'The Lincoln Lawyer' and 'Source Code'
- Unreality Mag's '10 Movies Where the Bad Guys Win' (Spoiler alert!) (Updated)