2013 Comedy/Crime Rated R 110 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 7, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 19, 2013|
|On DVD||November 19, 2013|
David Burke (Jason Sudeikis) is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids—after all, he has his scruples. So what could go wrong? Plenty. Preferring to keep a low profile for obvious reasons, he learns the hard way that no good deed goes unpunished when he tries to help out some local teens and winds up getting jumped by a trio of gutter punks. Stealing his stash and his cash, they leave him in major debt to his supplier, Brad (Ed Helms). In order to wipe the slate clean—and maintain a clean bill of health—David must now become a big-time drug smuggler by bringing Brad's latest shipment in from Mexico. Twisting the arms of his neighbors, cynical stripper Rose (Jennifer Aniston) and wannabe customer Kenny (Will Poulter), and the tatted-and-pierced streetwise teen Casey (Emma Roberts), he devises a foolproof plan. One fake wife, two pretend kids and a huge, shiny RV later, the "Millers" are headed south of the border for a Fourth of July weekend that is sure to end with a bang.
Rated R for crude sexual content, pervasive language, drug material and brief graphic nudity.
Box office gross: $150.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Our Predictions: Don't 'Mock' 2014, 'Hunger' will rule supreme again
- Monday Morning Mixer: MTV VMAs are the talk of the weekend
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'The Butler' did indeed do it
- Monday Morning Mixer: Mixed bag for 'Elysium' and other newcomers
- Jennifer Aniston strips to save 'The Millers'
- Best movies of 2013 that you don't know about yet: Dannette's list